COVID - 19
EGNATIA PALACE HOTEL
The purpose of the unit is to protect customers, staff and the local community from the health hazard of Sars-CoV-2.
The Hotel’s strategic goal is to install action to prevention plans in order to address this health risk.
This is achieved through:
• The establishment of an action plan for prevention and treatment. The plans are communicated to the staff and are constantly updated according to the instructions of the health authorities.
• The addition of a specialist for Sars-CoV-2 doctor to our team and frequent checkup of all our staff.
• Regular disinfection of all common areas of the unit according to the special disinfection program against coronavirus.
• The modification of the Check In program after 15:00 and Check Out before 11:00 as well as the modification of the cleaning program of the rooms which will be done after consultation with the visitor.
• The configuration of the Buffet Breakfast, which is now served.
• Prohibiting Entry to Non-Residents.
• Restricting the exchange of documents and objects between staff and customers.
• The redesign of premises and procedures of our establishment in order to comply with the instructions of the health protocol and the instructions of the Greek CDC.
• Reconfiguring our Spa Services which are now offered by scheduling an appointment.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), swimming Pool is not available